Website Michael Page
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Michael Page in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
- One of the largest luxury retail groups|Career growth
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest luxury retail companies in the region having 100+ prestigious international brands.
- Overall staff training in the stores (30 stores in total).
- Coordinates on the job assessment and training in aspects of technical, commercial acumen, Personality and customer engagement.
- Coordinates the Comprehensive Eye Test (CET) training for new joiners and periodic review of existing optometrists.
- Coordinates the performance improvement plan in coordination with HR.
- Daily review on the individual staff performance with respect to number of refractions done, and optical fits for Optometrists, and overall key deliverables for optometrists and retail staff
- Evaluates the awareness and knowledge regarding brands and current campaigns.
- In coordination with the L&D team, plan and schedule brand, optical and sales training.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Optometry
- Experienced in staff training and development
- Cross functional experience working with different departments
- Passionate about other people’s growth
What’s On Offer
Tax free salary, medical insurance, annual flight ticket, bonus scheme
Contact: Lara Haidous
Quote job ref: JN-092022-5775889
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A