Website Michael Page
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Michael Page in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
- Leading AdTech company |Opportunity to have direct impact and ownership
About Our Client
Leading AdTech Company
- Provide inspired leadership company-wide.
- Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief information officer, and other executives.
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the company.
- Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- Experience in a senior management position from an AdTech or Affiliate agency.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.
What’s on Offer
- An opportunity to have a direct impact and be part of leading company
- Attractive package and benefits
Contact: Mistaun Kabir
Quote job ref: JN-042022-5430112
Company: Michael Page
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A