Website MGM Resorts International
This Jobsfunter Listing is about MGM Resorts International in Las Vegas, NV
About the job
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Workforce Management Specialist is responsible for all daily operations of the Workforce Management department including but not limited to answering phones, processing call outs, answering employee requests regarding time off and schedules, and calling employees to cover shifts. Specialists will also correspond and coordinate with leadership from various other departments on daily operations. All duties are to be performed in accordance with department and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most power <![CDATA[Sales Associate- Essence (FT)(Aria)
Las Vegas, Nevada
VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: MGM Resorts now requires that all new hires who do not exclusively work from home provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 before beginning work effective August 30, 2021.
Become one of the stars behind the show and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To Entertain The Human Race.
It is the primary duty of a Retail Sales Associate to provide our Guests with exceptional guest service, maintain a consistent brand standard and a comfortable shopping experience.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Engage all Guests in a friendly manner using our SHOW Service Basics program to deliver WOW Moments.
- Assist Guests with their needs and drive sales
- Maintain a clean and safe environment and ensure product replenishment from stock room to guarantee our guest’s ease of shopping
- Own the guest’s experience and report any opportunities for improvement to Retail Management
- Follow all Retail, POS, and Cash Handling procedures
- Perform other job-related duties as requested
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Maintain a high level of collaboration inside and outside of the Retail Division
- Ability to operate a Retail POS system.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and verbal forms
- Excellent organizational skills to function effectively under time constraints and within established deadlines, with particular attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts
- Work varied shifts, to include weekends and holidays
- Six (6) months Retail Sales experience
- Six (6) months Cash Handling experience
- Experience in a similar resort setting
Company: MGM Resorts International
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: N/A