This Jobsfunter Listing is about MetLife in Brighton, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Customer Services Administrator – Employee Benefits New Business
Job Location: Hybrid working, 2 days in the Brighton office, 3 from home
What will we do for your career?
MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a global provider of life insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management with operations in nearly 50 countries and leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. With a proven track record of financial strength and delivering on promises since 1868, the company prides itself on helping people plan for their future by protecting what matters most – their families and their achievements.
You will be part of this! Whilst locally in Brighton you will be joining a close knit team that will share their knowledge with you, imprinting their outstanding product knowledge on you, laying the foundations for further advancement. This is a technical admin focused role, with a healthy amount of both front and back office duties. We are DE&I focused, part of the Women in Finance Initiative, we know that by having a diverse workforce our business improves.
Role Value Proposition:
Working within the Employee Benefits team in the Operations function, the Customer Service Administrator is responsible for supporting the on-boarding of Group Life Assurance, Group Income Protection and Flexible Benefits customers.
The Customer Service Administrator role involves a variety of processing tasks, helping manage all aspects of customer queries, taking ownership and delivering service excellence at all times.
As the Customer Service Administrator there will be some requirement to call our customers, in support of ongoing queries.
- Support the “task processing”, which is required to deliver both service levels and quality outputs
- Answering enquiries over the telephone, by E-Mail or letter
- Provide support to Sales Consultants, Brokers and Internal Colleagues as required
- Complete relevant system updates to maintain accurate data
- Convey complex information regarding non-standard
- Liaison with other internal departments on behalf of customers
- Completion of associated system activities to support overall team processes
- Deliver outstanding customer service at all times
- Regular updates to customers
- Support the retention of schemes by ensuring outstanding cash is secured quickly and efficiently
Essential Business Experience
- Established administration experience gained with some customer service experience (ideally from the financial services sector).
Essential Technical Skills:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong team work ethics as well as being able to work individually
- Natural ability to convey complex information to a wide variety of people with various levels of understanding both in writing and verbally.
MetLife will assist in the funding of Professional Fees for employees were it is relevant and aligned to your position within the organisation. MetLife reserve the right to make a judgement on whether the subscription is relevant or not to your role as well as cease the payment at any time. This type of subscription will not incur “benefit in kind” tax.
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of MetLife to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination on any basis protected by law.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 123582
We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, religions and sexual orientations.
We strive to find the best candidate for all positions and a diverse range of applicants ensures we widen our talent pool in order to achieve this.
Those with disabilities and neurodiverse conditions, please do let us know about your reasonable adjustments to ensure that we can best meet your needs.
MetLife UK is proud of our interests outside of our core business. Here’s a few that might interest you too.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Brighton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A