This Jobsfunter Listing is about Meta in United States 2022
About the job
The Commerce Operations team ensures Sellers achieve success and Buyers can transact seamlessly through trusted connections on Facebook’s family of Apps. Social Commerce is the future of online purchasing and we are at the forefront of creating, building and scaling that experience for our billions of users.
We are seeking a Business Technical Analyst to join the Analytics & Business Reporting team, supporting the work of the Commerce Operations Customer Experience team through reporting, data insights and performance metrics.
Business Technical Analyst, Commerce Operations Responsibilities:
- Provide data insights, determine what is important, clarify next steps and delegate to meet expectations
- Design, build and maintain data pipelines and business reporting to support operational performance metrics
- Create forecasting, monitoring and alerting systems for these metrics
- Facilitate data conversations with product, engineering and operations teams to align on shared goals
- Create a deep understanding of a complex technical environment through data and reporting
- Become an expert in Meta’s commerce and support infrastructure, products, tools, systems, and data
- Lead analytics efforts in creating quality assessment systems of complex customer support flows
- 4+ years of experience designing, running, and presenting data analysis
- 4+ years of experience querying data (SQL or similar) or performing statistical analysis (R, Python, or similar)
- Proven experience building relationships among multiple teams
- Experience explaining data analyses to cross-functional teams who are not focused on analytical work
- Experience working autonomously and collaboratively
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Economics, Business or similar or equivalent professional experience
- Experience delivering measurable results in commerce, operations, or business strategy
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A