Strategic Relocation Supplier Manager Jobs in Meta United States
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Meta in United States 2022
About the job
Our Global Mobility Relocation team is hiring for an experienced Strategic Relocation Supplier Manager to evolve and innovate on a mature global supplier management strategy. We are looking for a collaborative problem solver who has progressive experience with high performance sub supplier structures within the relocation industry and is excited to work in a matrixed organization that values collaboration and communication. In this hands-on role, you will play at all levels and partner closely with our Director of Global Relocation Strategy and Supplier Management. This is a new role on our team and is critical to our scale at a time of significant growth for our company. The ideal candidate will have progressive experience scaling a complex relocation supply chain, and the ability to influence cross-functional partnerships and develop great stakeholder relationships. You will collaborate across our Global Relocation team and external supplier network, building internal supplier strategies that align with company vendor management structures and evolving vendor management practices and domain expertise. You will not only contribute to the overall strategy, but also maintain accountability for the day-to-day creation and management of our critical supplier related processes and drive outcomes. You will also be a subject matter expert regarding relocation services, including household goods moves, destination services, and corporate housing. This position is in the US and reports to the Global Relocation Operations Lead.
Strategic Relocation Supplier Manager Responsibilities:
- In close partnership with our Director of Global Relocation Strategy and Supplier Management, contribute to the continued development of our relocation supplier management framework, ensure timely completion of critical milestones on our team roadmap, supplier projects/initiatives, develop global scalable solutions, process improvement, documentation.
- Partner with our Global Mobility Finance team members regarding volume projections and cost containment strategies, including third party assessments, reporting and recurring pricing analysis and assessments for RFPs.
- Collaborate across the Relocation Team, Global Talent Mobility Org, cross functional teams (i.e. Intern team), and external vendors to navigate complex relocation solution building. Incorporate feedback from the business and our cross-functional partners to make recommendations for and drive improvements to current end-to-end supplier lifecycle activities. Point of contact for escalations from cross functional teams related to supplier related processes and/or roadblocks.
- Manage risk and performance management with regular business reviews. Understand contractual, commercial and operational working relationships with suppliers to ensure that contractual commitments are delivered.
- Design and conduct supplier summits and global training for our dedicated network of relocation suppliers, collect and incorporate questions and feedback from key stakeholders to continually evolve these trainings and guidance materials to improve our Supplier Management Playbook.
- Develop and contribute to the overall supplier performance management strategy, ensuring that suppliers are delivering maximum value through their services.
- Create and apply reporting framework for supplier performance in areas that include quality, capacity, systems and responsiveness.
- Document processes that mitigate, monitor and manage supplier risks. Assess and report on the risk level of suppliers based on financial, skills, tools and the use of third parties.
- Co-lead supplier RFPs, work on vendor contracts, renewals, build a roadmap for contract renewals across our vendor ecosystem and work with our HHG auditor to review audit gaps with our relocation management companies and partner with our suppliers to address gaps.
- 5+ years of Strategic Supplier Relationship Management experience and project management experience
- 3+ years of Global Mobility Relocation experience
- Experience establishing global scalable best practices through automation, drive decision making based on data and insights with recommendations, and process improvement
- Demonstrated experience independently driving projects across multiple work-streams and in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience with supplier cost/price analysis, analysis and reporting
- Analytical approach to problem solving with attention to results and with a sense of urgency
- Willingness to establish global scalable best practices through automation, drive decision making based on data and insights with recommendations, and process improvement
- Experience with a service-based/SLA-based vendor delivery model
- Project and process management experience, with experience in handling more than one supplier, projects, and tasks
- Experience with procurement systems/processes/tools
- Familiarity with risk-based supplier management and triage
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in project/asset management, procurement and supplier/vendor relations
- Corporate global mobility experience
- Experience in diversity & inclusion program management
- Member of the Employee Relocation Council
- Supplier Management Industry Certifications – IAOP Certified Outsourcing Professional or COPC VMO or IPO Certifications
- Knowledge of MS Excel data analysis/manipulation, including pivot tables and V-lookups
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A