Website Mesa Airlines
Responsible for basic Inventory functions including but not limited to basic aspects of shipping, receiving, ordering, transferring and storage of parts and equipment required for the support of Maintenance and Operations
- Maintains and files appropriate records.
- Performs receiving and shipping of parts materials and supplies.
- Pulls material and transfers to support line maintenance.
- Maintains warehouse area in a safe clean and orderly manner.
- Conduct cycle counts on inventory and audits of controlled material and other inventory functions.
- Shipping and receiving of A/C components expendable material and A/C tooling systems-wide.
- Efficiently work with all Company staff in the dispensing charging, ordering and stock of applicable parts, materials and supplies.
- Perform other duties or functions as assigned.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures.
- Basic Computer skills
- Valid non-suspended driver’s license
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Able to work days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift heavy objects (items ) required
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or G. E.D.
- Experience working in a stock room/warehouse preferred
Company: Mesa Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org