Website Mesa Airlines
Responsible for the cost-effective, efficient repairs and planning of aircraft spares, outside services, equipment and materials required by all departments.
- Review and analyze vendor quotes from approved MRO facilities
- Seek-out and evaluate new sources of supply to achieve cost reduction goals without jeopardizing the quality and material requirements.
- Work closely with Mesa’s Tech Support whenever recommended customer recharge events occur (RCR)
- Closely monitor Wheel, Brake and Battery stocking model and work with the maintenance providers to ensure minimum stock requirements are in place at all required maintenance bases.
- Ensure all procured and repaired materials meet Company and regulatory standards of quality, ensuring the requirements of all Maintenance Organizations and FAR’s are met.
- Alert management to any irregularities of material requisitions and vendor improprieties.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Planning, Inventory Control and contract service providers in relation to projected material requirements for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events and ensure materials are available.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs to a desktop height
- At least one year of verifiable purchasing experience with one of the following
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related discipline preferred
- Certified Part 121 Air Carrier Certified 135 Air Carrier OR
- Certified 145 Repair Station
- 2 years of equivalent verifiable experience in aviation industry materials warehouse or purchasing environment
Company: Mesa Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org