Website Mesa Airlines
- Works directly with Mesa Airlines partners, OEM’s and vendors to ensure a high-quality aircraft appearance of the Mesa fleet.
- Coordinates with Mesa workgroups to ensure discrepancies are cleared timely, efficiently, and to a high quality.
- Performs other duties required and/or assigned to meet position and departmental objectives.
- Works closely with Mesa partners interior and exterior audit team to ensure CPA requirements are being met.
- Implements changes to the Mesa Aircraft Appearance program to ensure the reliability and efficiency of the program.
- Coordinates with other departments involved in related responsibilities.
- Works closely with the fleet reliability team to monitor ATA chapter 25 discrepancies for corrective action and improvement opportunities.
- Review Mesa’s vendor cleaning agreements and hold each vendor accountable through an audit program.
- Detail oriented, excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize effectively
- Must be highly organized and a team player.
- High level of initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 3 years equivalent work experience
Company: Mesa Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org