Website Mesa Airlines
Monitor maintenance performance of all scheduled aircraft operations.
- Confirm all work performed on Company aircraft is accomplished by qualified, authorized and approved personnel
- Coordinate with Dispatch concerning all maintenance irregularities that affect the dispatching of aircraft
- Coordinate with FMU and line maintenance, contract maintenance or on-call maintenance as necessary to ensure mechanical irregularities are corrected in accordance with the procedures established in the Company’s General Procedures Manual
- Report essential information as to the status of operating aircraft
- Ensure data in the pilot reports, ferry flights, MISs, SDR/MRs, delays and cancellations, etc., is recorded accurately on the Maintenance Control Logs (Form #MCI)
- Responsible for the proper administration of MEL/CDL/NAI procedures as established in the Company’s General Procedures Manual
- Ensure on-the-job training is conducted and documented for Maintenance Controllers
- Hold a Mechanic’s Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
Qualification & Experience:
- Equivalent education and experience will be considered.
- Three years of experience maintaining Bombardier CRJ 700/900’s and/or Embraer 170-190 series ERJ’s preferred.
Company: Mesa Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Fe, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org