Website Mesa Airlines
While Scheduling within FAR and Contractual Limitations ensures each flight is properly staffed with the appropriate compliment of pilots and flight attendants to ensure performance standards of 99% and above. This is an operational position that focuses day of operations.
- Ensure compliance with all FAA Flight/Duty regulations.
- Ensure crewmember placement for all flights while maintaining internal customer approach toward crewmembers.
- Monitor flight progression for pilots and flight attendants.
- Crew member schedule adjustments, filling vacancies and monitoring crew check-ins
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of FAR’s
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Good listening skills
- Able to handle demands of the job while maintaining work/life balance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Willing to work various hours, holidays, nights and weekend
- Ability to make quick decisions while working in a high pressure, ambiguous environment while handling multiple tasks
- Action oriented, self motivated with the ability to work independently and remain focused on critical issues
Qualification & Experience:
- Equivalent education and experience will be considered.
- H.S. Diploma or GED
Company: Mesa Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com