Website Mesa Airlines
The Inventory Accounting Analyst will actively participate in the monthly inventory closing process, financial administration of the Inventory Parts Management system (PMI), including maintenance of GL tables and monthly database closing. Track, adjust, report, and analyze maintenance parts inventory.
- Miscellaneous monthly reports, analysis of accounts, meetings, and special projects as assigned.
- Assist with the monthly financial closing process as it relates to inventory accounting.
- Communicate with the Material Management Departments.
- Ensure compliance with key internal controls.
- Process E-logs for PMI financial issues with Aerosoft.
- Valuation of monthly inventory, calculation of reserves, reconciliations of inventory accounts, roll- forwards of inventory accounts.
- Assist in the review of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations that are related to inventory accounting.
- PMI database closing, monthly PMI reports review, monthly journal entries prepared, uploaded, sent to approver, and posted.
- Organize and prepare reports for monthly inventory variance analysis.
- Assist in completion of external and internal audit.
- Ensure monthly inventory variance analysis reports are prepared and reviewed timely.
- Maintain PMI GL tables.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and with senior financial and company management.
- Computer literate – MS Office, Excel, Access, Sequel, PMI, Oracle (advanced Excel skills preferred).
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in Accounting or Finance.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, either in public accounting or corporate environment.
Company: Mesa Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org