Website Mesa Airlines
The Crew Resources Manager will report directly to the Director of Crew Resources and will primarily work in the Operations Control Center with a focus on Day of Operations.
- Coordinates scheduler bids and staffing levels.
- Maintains all regulatory compliance for scheduling of Flight Crews.
- Will be key user for Sabre – Crew Trac.
- Data entry in multiple software systems.
- Development of training curriculum for scheduling team.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members.
- Ensure Crew Scheduling Operations Manual (CSOM) is always up to date.
- Research and analyze labor grievances.
- Performs system and data audits.
- Reviews Pilot and Flight Attendant staffing needs.
- Familiarity with collective bargaining agreements.
- College education with at least 5 years leadership experience.
- Demonstrate ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Project management.
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Office suite (Word, Excel, & Outlook).
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to lead in fast paced dynamic work environment.
- Masters level knowledge of Sabre Crew Trac.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience working on the desk as a crew scheduler.
Company: Mesa Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com