The Menzies Aviation Fuel Operations Manager coordinates fueling activities to provide fast and efficient services for customers by directing all fueling operations functions and ensures workers and equipment are available for fueling and refueling services.
- Directs and coordinates all operations functions and ensures workers and equipment are available for fueling and refueling services.
- Analyzes reports and records of operations and inspects facilities to determine the effectiveness of existing methods and procedures and the physical condition of facilities and equipment.
- Manages employees in the Fueling Department.
- Investigates causes of accidents and recommends safety measures for preventing further occurrences.
- Reviews data on incoming flights such as scheduled or estimated times of arrival or departure, destinations, and downline station stops, in order to plan work activities
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, resolving problems, and ensuring employees successfully complete the company’s training program.
- Prepares and submits recommendations designed to improve the efficiency of fueling services
- Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- Pass FBI background and obtain US Customs Seal.
- Has the duty to suggest any improvements to working practices especially those relating to safety and security.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and all pre-employment testing.
- Must be comfortable lifting 70lbs repetitively.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English.
- To report any significant deficiency in our products, materials, and documents.
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Possess and maintain a valid US driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior management, supervisory, or lead experience in the Aviation industry is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior Aircraft Fueling experience required.
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org