As a member of the Menzies Aviation Aircraft Fueling Team, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient fueling/defueling and servicing of aircraft at the airport. You will need to perform simple mathematical functions such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing with regards to weight, measurement, and volume in order to interpret aircraft weight and balance loading instructions as they pertain to fueling. This role requires you to maintain a safe and secure work environment, in accordance with local health, safety, and security policies and procedures.
- Maintain equipment in clean and functional condition.
- Comply with attendance standards.
- Ensure the correct loading and balancing of fuel.
- Responsible for accurate accounting of fuel transactions.
- Perform fueling in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform daily Quality Control checks on equipment.
- Responsible for refueling aircraft as directed.
- Drive and operate fuel trucks, hydrant carts, and stationary carts to fuel aircraft.
- Must possess and maintain a valid US driver’s license.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English.
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must pass a background check and obtain US Customs seal.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass all pre-employment testing including a physical, color vision test, audio test, and drug test.
- Work is done primarily outdoors; must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- Handle fueling carts and fueling hoses which will require you to lift and move up to 70lbs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior experience is preferred including possession of a Commercial Driver’s License or experience in the Oil and Gas Industry (preferred).
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: St. Petersburg, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com