As a member of the Menzies Aviation team, you will be responsible for inspecting and identifying defective or broken parts on non-motorized vehicles as well as make repairs.
- Drive and operate service equipment vehicles.
- Report all accidents to Shop Supervisors and Managers.
- Ensure our aircraft services team can operate effectively by providing proper preventative care to equipment and timely repairs to broken equipment.
- Repair and replace all tires and wheels.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual quality control checks on the equipment.
- Maintain records relating to maintenance.
- Must be able to safely operate all vehicles and Ground Support Equipment (GSE) -Perform Daily Equipment Checks (DEC’s).
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment, in accordance with local health, safety, and security policies and procedures.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English
- Must be comfortable lifting/moving 70lbs
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays
- Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all required Airport Badge
- Must have a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Qualification & Experience:
- 1-year mechanical experience
- Welding and/or painting experience is preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must possess a valid US driver’s license
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org