Website Menzies Aviation
Menzies Aviation is seeking a full-time and part time diligent Ramp Agents to join our International and Domestic Team. The Ramp Agent plays an important role in ensuring that flights run on time by maintaining detailed records of shipped goods, moving baggage and cargo from aircraft, and guiding aircraft to and from their gates. you will be responsible for loading and unloading cargo and baggage, as well as driving small commercial vehicles in a safe and timely manner. You will be required to maintain a safe and secure work environment, in accordance with local health, safety, and security policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Operate motorized equipment.
- Frequent bending, stretching, pushing, pulling, stacking, squatting and kneeling in small confined locations.
- Transport (Drive) cargo and baggage between aircraft, airport terminals, and air cargo facilities.
- Ensure safe and secure operations, in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security, and all government statutory requirements.
- Comfortably and continuously lift/move 70lbs of cargo and baggage on and off aircraft.
- Read and interpret aircraft weight and balance loading instructions, hazardous material identification labels, aircraft loading manifests, and baggage and cargo routing tags.
- Pass FBI background and obtain US Customs Seal.
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Prior loading and unloading of heavy products or equipment (preferred).
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English.
- Pass all pre-employment testing including a drug screen.
- Ability to work at heights up to forty (40) feet.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Must be comfortable lifting 70lbs repetitively.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Possess and maintain valid US driver’s license.
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org