Website Menzies Aviation
As a member of the Menzies Aviation Passenger Service Team you will be responsible for checking in passengers for flights at the ticket counter and gates; as well as verifying passenger documentation, assigning seats, providing gate information, checking baggage, and assisting passengers with their issues in the airport. This individual must adhere to Menzies Aviation uniform guidelines and codes of conduct (no visible tattoos/excessive piercings).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure that all work areas are organized.
- Comfortable lifting/moving up to 70lbs of cargo and baggage.
- Interpret identification labels along with baggage and cargo routing tags.
- Keep a positive attitude while offering assistance.
- Host self-service kiosks.
- Assist passengers with check-ins, verification, gate information, baggage claims and any other passenger issues in the airport.
- Some bending, stretching, pushing & pulling.
- Ensure the safe and secure operations.
- Intermediate Computer Skills Required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time at the ticket counter and gate check-in areas.
- Must pass FBI background check and obtain US Customs seal.
- Must be comfortable lifting 70lbs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior Customer Service Experience Strongly Preferred.
Company: Menzies Aviation
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com