This Jobsfunter Listing is about MemorialCare in Fountain Valley, CA 2022
About the job
The Manager, Service Delivery has primary responsibility to manage and support all Supply Chain activities for inventory, site relocation, new site construction, site onboarding, receiving and distribution of supplies needed to support operations at MemorialCare Medical Foundation (MCMF) sites and associated entities. Provides leadership and direction in establishing operational goals and objectives for functions listed above in support of MemorialCare strategic plan, system Material Resources and campus objectives. Coordinates MCMF site Material inventories and oversees receiving and distribution functions within areas of responsibility. Serves as lead coordinator for materials management of supplies and supporting service vendor needs of new MCMF site launches. Continually assesses and improves performance of areas under his/her direction. Serves as part of MHS Material Resources leadership team and effectively collaborates with Purchasing, Contracting and Hospital Materials Management functions of the MemorialCare Supply Chain and MCMF Pharmacy pursuing greatest possible system synergies.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Provides direction and leadership for management of inventory, set up and receiving at all MCMF sites; rapidly and efficiently responds with organized supply chain support in a growing and changing environment.
- Effectively serves as a member of the system-level Material Resources leadership team.
- Responsible for maintenance and implementation of system level Material Resources policies and procedures that pertain to MCMF operations, procurement and receiving functions and campus site vendor management.
- Accountable for the onboarding and development of a competent and effective MCMF Materials Management team.
- Proactively works with MCMF VAT to comply with Health System standards, contracts, to trend spend; to meet budgets, and to identify cost savings opportunities.
- Serves as point of contact for vendors and contractors.
- Assures contract compliance and sustainment.
- Budgeting assistance for and procuring equipment and supplies.
- Conducts research into and recommends corrective action to supply cost variance.
- Oversees supply, equipment and service implementation for new service line introduction, site construction or product implementation.
- Maximize distributor relationship.
- Communicates and Interprets Executive Dashboard related to Foundation Supply Chain targets.
- Participates in development and implementation of proposed system changes, identify concerns and considerations, support appropriate solutions.
- Provides leadership and direction for Lean improvement strategy, events and sustainment support.
- This position description is not intended to be all inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Application Deadline: N/A