Marketing Brand Specialist II careers in MemorialCare Fountain Valley, CA
This Jobsfunter Listing is about MemorialCare in Fountain Valley, CA 2022
About the job
Purpose Statement / Position Summary
The Marketing Brand Specialist reports to the Director of Brand Marketing and is a member of the Brand and Digital Marketing team. As a content specialist, this position is responsible for assisting with execution of the social media road map and playbook by creating engaging content consistent with MemorialCare’s brand voice and positioning. The specialist works with colleagues across the digital marketing, service line marketing and public relations/communications teams to develop the content plan, timeline and execution. The specialist will also support the execution of MemorialCare’s brand partnerships by ensuring strong brand visibility and awareness in outdoor venues and events.
Essential Functions And Responsibilities Of The Job
- Demonstrates understanding of social media platforms and best practices to maximize each platform to advance the MemorialCare brand.
- Stays informed on social media trends and effectively communicates the trends to the marketing team
- Creates social media visual content and demonstrates a keen eye for inspiring visual content that makes a human connection to the MemorialCare brand.
- Writes social media content, demonstrating an ability to write in abbreviated, conversational style and in MemorialCare’s brand voice.
- Support the development of KPIs, to measure and report social media performance
- Proficient in Microsoft and Adobe products, as well as Canva
- Relevant graphic design skills for social media and website
- Supports brand partnerships along with other members of the digital marketing team, i.e., Anaheim Angels, with creative ideas, event coordination and participation.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal teams and vendors
- Prioritize and multitask
- Be a team player and interact in a positive and constructive manner
- Detail oriented, ensuring quality work
- Follow company policies, procedures and directives
Essential Job Outcomes
- Help develop social media strategy and content for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, demonstrating an understanding of the uniqueness of each platform and audience.
- Generates, social media content that builds meaningful connections and encourages consumers and prospects to take action or engage.
- Follows competitor sites and social media strategies to help ensure MemorialCare is differentiated.
- Moderate all user-generated content and respond or escalate as appropriate.
- Monitor hashtag trends and determine needs to shift strategy for hashtag use in various campaigns.
- Develop and execute boosting strategies.
- Stay up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to ensure uniform Brand voice across all digital platforms
- Create editorial calendars in collaboration with service line marketing team.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Develop KPIs, measure and report social media and engagement performance.
- Collaborates with entire marketing team, including PR/Comms, Service Line and B2B/Outreach.
- Supports brand partnerships to ensure maximum visibility of the MemorialCare brand at events and all outdoor venue
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Application Deadline: N/A