This Jobsfunter Listing is about Meggitt in Holton Heath Trading Park, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at Meggitt, a worldwide leader in aerospace, defence and selected energy markets. We believe in our vision of ‘Enabling the Extraordinary: To Fly, To Power, To Live”. These core values – teamwork, integrity and excellence – are what have allowed us to become the company we are today. With facilities and over 10,000 employees worldwide, Meggitt draws on over 160 years of expertise to enhance the lives of people across the globe.
Through our Energy & Equipment division, Meggitt holds strong niche positions in energy, non-aerospace military and industrial equipment.
Expertise in this division ranges from heat exchangers used in off-shore gas processing to the design and manufacture of dynamic instrumentation for vibration, shock and pressure measurements. Our heat exchanger technology has not only enabled our customers to save weight, space, and money, but offer higher duties, smaller sizes, and greater integrity over conventional heat exchangers. We are a leading supplier of small-frame gas turbine actuation systems and fuel metering valves for the oil and gas and power generation sectors.
Our Defense Systems product group includes a wealth of expertise with products ranging from airborne decoy deployment systems to projectile tracking technology is another of our specialities. We produce tiny radar systems that are installed on drone aircraft to track incoming missiles or bullets, reassuring aircrew and missile manufacturers that their weapons are working as advertised.
The Office Coordinator provides secretarial/administrative support for one or more Administrative team(s). Coordinates activities and performs administrative services in support of the team(s) business objectives.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Performs a variety of administrative support to coordinate and optimize the work of one or more administrative team(s)
- Provides project support by coordinating meetings, scheduling appointments, preparing presentation materials and reports
- Generates required documentation or reports and assists in tracking department performance towards goals and objectives
- Provides excellent customer service through prompt responses to inquiries and routine problem solving
- Communicates effectively through phone, e-mail and correspondence, while maintaining a professional manner
- Operates a variety of office equipment to accomplish daily tasks and orders office supplies to keep consumables in stock
- Keeps strict confidentiality of departmental data according to company policies and procedures
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education : A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
2 Years’ Experience or more years of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience in administrative support processes and the ability to coordinate activities for a team
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with changing situations
- Ability to recognize and solve typical problems and select solutions from established options
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or [email protected].
If this position is located in the United States, this job will require use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, all applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Holton Heath Trading Park, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A