This Jobsfunter Listing is about Medtronic in Northridge, California, United States 2022
About the job
Careers That Change Lives
Support technical teams towards accomplishing project objectives and milestones by coordinating efficient feasibility clinical testing on Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) medical devices. Coordinate with the different R&D groups, and other functional groups to ensure that the design and execution of the clinical evaluations occurs as per the project needs.
Engineers create our market-leading portfolio of innovations. Join us to make a lasting impact. Help bring the next generation of life-changing medical technology to patients worldwide.
A Day in the Life
- Communicate R&D clinical study needs to internal and external clinical stakeholders
- Develop and track enrollment plans to ensure on time and predicable collection of feasibility clinical data
- Lead individuals responsible for handling day to day operations with individual clinical sites and provide support for troubleshooting when necessary
- Interface with internal Sensor teams for clinical data hand off and quality checks
- Maintain understanding of clinical site performance and data quality and implement continuous improvement plans in situations when data quality needs to be improved
- Lead study planning and preparation by coordinating with R&D, Clinical, Quality and Regulatory teams
- Communicate progress, successes, and shortcoming to senior leaders
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
To be considered for this role, please ensure the minimum requirements are evident on your resume.
BS in Engineering or Science with 4+ years or relevant experience
MS in Engineering or Science with 2+ years or relevant experience
Nice to Have
- Strong engineering/analytical/problem solving skills in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to present information to cross functional audiences and management
- Demonstrated ability to manage internal and external customers/vendors
- Demonstrated ability to lead ethically in an R&D environment
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Project Management Professional (AGILE or PMP a plus)
- Prior work experience in a regulated industry (medical device, pharma, aerospace, defense).
- Relevant experience in medical device clinical testing
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. For Office Roles: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States of America)
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Northridge, California, United States
Application Deadline: N/A