This Jobsfunter Listing is about Medtronic in Herzliyya, Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
We’re a mission-driven leader in medical technology and solutions with a legacy of integrity and innovation.
Work with us to incentivize better patient care, and partner across the industry to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Be a part of a community of experts committed to ensuring quality, affordable healthcare worldwide.
Come strengthen your specialized skills and enhance your expertise.
We’ll support you with the training, mentorship, guidance, and networks you need to advance, and empower you to work in the way that’s best for you. Together, we can confront the challenges that will change the face of healthcare. Join us for a career that changes lives.
A Day in the Life
In this position you will be responsible to:
- Promotion/Selling of GIH-products and activities in the area of responsibility
- Achievement of Budget assigned for the product lines and product focus
- Management of sales and negotiations in the public and private institutions
- Presentation of the technologies and products to target customers and support the correct use of tools and products
- Clinical support to cases
- Launch of new products to the customers selected in line with the Businesses objectives and market development
- Implementation promotional action plans in area of responsibility
- Preferably, Healthcare related (medical or scientific) degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in healthcare/device sales,
- Passionate about the business; knowledge and experience in the GI-area is major plus
- Target oriented, with successful sales experience, preferably in the medical device industry
- Highly committed to customers’ satisfaction and long-term relationship development
Nice to Have
- MBA or other second degree preferred
- Culturally aware of company strategy and able to enthuse customers about its products and solutions
- Thorough understanding of the national / local health care system
- Tender regulations expertise
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day. Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer and communicate with peers and co-workers.
At Medtronic, you will find a diverse team of innovators who bring their unique backgrounds and their individual life experiences to work every day. We work hard to cultivate a workforce that reflects our patients and partners, we believe it’s the only way to drive healthcare forward. We want to attract a diverse workforce, regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or local law. Join us and bring the power of your point of view to our culture of collaboration and innovation. It is through strong diversity, inclusion, and engagement that we can remain a leader in medical technology and solutions. And by embracing everything you have to offer —your unique perspectives, talents, and contributions —we can live up to the promise of our Mission
Yes, < 25 % of the Time
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Herzliyya, Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A