Website Medline Industries, LP
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Medline Industries LP in Rialto, CA 2022
About the job
Medline is a global manufacturer and distributor of medical products. With over 550,000 products, our mission is to provide quality medical products with superior value to health care providers and end users, improving patient care and enhancing the quality of peoples’ lives.
Our employees mean so much to us! Our culture is one of a kind and we strive to create an experience that values every member of our team. We do life together!
We are currently working from home, but plan to be back in our office with a mix of in-office and work-from-home days.
Account Services Representative (ASR)
We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working professional with a solid education or background in customer service and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization. In addition to customer service skills, you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide administrative and customer service support to Health Care Sales Representatives.
- Place orders, including phone, email and rush orders for both customers and representatives.
- Provide price quotes to customers and complete cross references for customers and sales reps.
- Investigate and process shortages/mis-picks or damage freight. Submit Operation Service Issues and Credit requests. Research and submit quality issues.
- Cross sell/up-sell on inbound and outbound calls. Follow up on Direct Mail pieces sent to customers from the Marketing Department. Provide support to complete sales cycles and help focus on Promo items.
- Resolve web order blocks.
- Communicate with the Sales Rep about Price Delivery. Resolve issues prior to cut-off. Remove any items holding the order to allow the rest to ship
- Resolve sourcing rejections.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years Customer Service Experience
- Previous experience with up-selling/cross-selling preferred
- Intermediate experience with MS Office Suite
Company: Medline Industries, LP
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Rialto, CA
Application Deadline: N/A