Website Medline Industries, LP
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Medline Industries LP in Northfield, IL 2022
About the job
- Calculate and analyze corporate formula bonus program results and payouts. Serve as point of contact for new and existing Sales leadership regarding the formula bonus program.
- Compile, process and audit quarterly Formula bonuses for a large corporate employee group.
- Communicate with management regarding Formula bonus plans
- Identify and present opportunities for process improvement; automate formula bonus worksheets for assigned areas.
- Audit and maintain the integrity of selected source documents. Reconcile data provided; escalate reconciliation issues with manager.
- Create and distribute monthly performance reports with all supporting documents. This will include fielding questions from management.
- Other Finance duties as assigned.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Relevant Work Experience
- At least 3 years of work experience in one or more of the following fields: compensation, internal audit, financial analysis and/or accounting.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: inserting headers, page breaks, page numbers and tables and/or adjusting table columns).
- Experience in controlling and coordinating concurrent projects, competing priorities and critical deadlines.
- Experience taking the steps to ensure the assignment/ project is accomplished within tight time frames.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
Relevant Work Experience
- Experience working with incentive compensation environment.
- Medline work experience.
- SAP experience.
Company: Medline Industries, LP
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Northfield, IL
Application Deadline: N/A