Website Medical City Healthcare
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Medical City Healthcare in Fort Worth, TX 2022
About the job
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Medical City Fort Worth
Clinical Nurse Coordinator-Nights 7p-7a(Rotating Weekends)
$5,000 Sign On Bonus ann up to $3,000 Relocation Bonus.
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. It serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular center of Excellence
- Critical Care Unit – RN
- The counties’ most premier Transplant services facility- Fort Worth Transplant Institute
A Few Of The Benefits We Provide You
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy – Emerging Leaders
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Under the general supervision of the unit’s director or designee the CNC assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts. In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit or department.
Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. https://youtube.com/embed/8-pmh3__VOc?&showinfo=0&enablejsapi=1&rel=0&wmode=transparent
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN required within 1 year. Magnet®/Pathways® Accredited hospitals require BSN at time of hire.
- Certification in specialty required within 1 year.
- Completion of charge nurse course required within one year.
- Other leadership training and activity in professional organizations highly preferred.
- Experience: Two (2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred.
- Special Qualifications: Continuing demonstration of clinical and leadership competency. Commitment and understanding of staffing matrix/productivity standard. Committed to the goals of the unit, patient safety initiatives and positive patient experience.
- Knowledge / Skills / Abilities: Demonstrates good organizational skills. Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the standards of nursing practice. Displays judgment and superior problem solving skills. Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Company: Medical City Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate · Requires working Evenings, Overnights and 1+ more
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX
Application Deadline: N/A