This Jobsfunter Listing is about MediaMonks in San Diego, CA 2022
About the job
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
Media.Monks is looking for a Scrum Master who is knowledgeable in Agile methodology and will help oversee scrum teams for our SMB client. This work will include driving the delivery of new, and optimization of existing, marketing programs utilizing industry best practices in management and Agile/Scrum methodologies. In this role you will be responsible for managing 1-2 scrum teams toward Agile execution. You will collaborate with development, marketing managers, creative teams and analysts to help drive the team delivery which aligns with the overall program expectations.
- Provide strategy support for scrum team initiatives including evaluating the opportunity and solution, conducting research, determining and evaluating competitive landscape and business trends, and performing quantitative analysis to evaluate potential opportunities.
- Understand team objectives and help concept the journey to achieve/ Create a roadmap for feature set rollout and monitor progress against milestones
- Work with product owner to handle backlog and new requests
- Lead scrum team toward self organization
- Work with cross functional teams to answer questions and make scope trade off decisions for successful partnership
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Facilitates team communication and collaboration, and conflict resolution
- Ensure quality of delivery against requirements
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Ensure post-launch support and validate success of programs
- Resolve team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Contribute to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization
- Driving program creative strategy across all key program areas, including website, email, paid search, tools, video, etc.
- Assist with development of creative briefs to communicate project requirements to creative and copywriting teams, acting as point of contact for execution and guiding creative team to deliver creative that maps to overall strategy
- Ensuring recommendations are aligned with brand guidelines and client strategy
- Demonstrating excellent time management and ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Maintaining excellent written and verbal communication with all parties
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with client teams
The Candidate Should Have
- At least two years acting as a scrum master, scrum master certification is a plus
- 6+ yrs of experience in digital marketing, eCommerce or customer marketing
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze data from a wide range of sources, draw appropriate insights and conclusions
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and with limited direction about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Experience project managing diverse set (large- and small-scale) of digital marketing programs mapping back to larger strategy and achieving key objectives
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: N/A