The Lead Product Manager will be responsible for the entire product lifecycle for certain Core Hub Solutions. The lifecycle includes ideation, business requirements, concept testing, pricing, development, developing value propositions and customer presentations, go-to-market strategies, sales and channel education and marketing plans. The Lead Product Manager will collaborate with personnel throughout the business, including contributors from business development, product and project management, development, quality assurance, customer support, sales, marketing, finance, strategic partners, and customers. The Lead Product Manager will evaluate the appropriateness of enhancements to core solutions or development of new product lines.
- Works with product marketing to create product presentations, marketing programs and other product related communications.
- Works with implementation manager on implementation activities, issues resolution, etc.
- Works with Technical Product Managers to create functional requirements and to assist with requirements management throughout the project life cycle.
- Bring solutions to market that enable CoverMyMeds to retain leading market share.
- Manages product concept validation, launch planning, and provides post launch product support.
- Assists with vendor / partner relationships.
- Provides pre-sale support by way of presentations, value propositions, competitive analysis, and positioning, for CoverMyMeds Sales Team.
- Collaborates with Technical Product Managers to evaluate appropriateness of custom development requests from customers.
- Works with business development and other product managers on new product concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to making decision in times of ambiguity, complexity, and imperfect information.
- Excellent verbal and written communications; excellent presentation skills to large groups.
- Ability to influence internal customers, external customers, and business leaders.
- Strong Program Management skills to oversee product engineering and execution.
- Familiarity with Affordability solutions will be a plus.
- Understanding of various industry constituents in Specialty Healthcare setting.
- Strong product management expertise including product vison and goals, product roadmap and the complete product lifecycle understanding.
- Able to define market positioning of products/services and set pricing strategy, to gain customer acceptance, meet market share objectives, and sustain long term profitability.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solution value propositions; design presentations that clearly articulate the solution value proposition and/or ROI.
- Familiarity with Market Access and Adherence offerings in the industry.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with product commercialization strategies
- Product Management experience or equivalent in the Healthcare industry and agile software development organizations
- Experience interacting at the C-Suite or executive level, with specific positive outcomes that you may be able to describe
- 7+ years of experience in product management
- Healthcare experience is required including experience with payer and pharmacy workflow, systems, and processes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org