The Director, RXTS Cash Flow Operations, leads the reporting, forecasting, and planning of key balance sheet accounts, operating cash flow and capital expenditures. Responsible for establishing KPIs to gain greater insight into the working capital components of Free Cash Flow. Responsible for forecasting working capital trends to meet segment targets through partnerships with RXTS business unit operations personnel, shared service functions, corporate treasury personnel and RXTS senior leadership. In this role the leader will be expected to leverage competencies in influencing, strategic thought leadership, and problem-solving skills to drive results.
- Lead effort to develop appropriate quarterly targets for efficient allocation of cash throughout the fiscal year.
- Design, communicate, and implement analytics to gain greater insight into working components of Free Cash Flow.
- Integrate and understand plan and performance of capital expenditures. Build relationships with business owners to understand working capital drivers/levers.
- Drive strategic improvement of cash flow metrics across various functional areas.
- Prepare and present monthly updates to finance management.
- Supports reporting and validations throughout the plan process. Assists in preparation and setup of planning system and completes data loads as needed, working across FP&A and Financial Systems teams.
- Partner across BUs to aid in continuity and efficiency across the Enterprise.
- Lead team in planning and forecasting of balance sheet and working capital components as well as tracking cash flow metrics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong executive presence
- Collaborative – able to partner with internal finance teams and business partners outside of Finance to resolve variances and determine viable solutions for changes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy, tying things out
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
- Financial statement analysis skills
- Ability to drive strategic initiatives across multiple functional areas
Qualification & Experience:
- Requires 12+ years of relevant Finance (FP&A) and/or Accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA degree preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com