Responsible for implementing, supporting and enhancing a large installation of an Enterprise Email system for a Fortune 14 company. We are looking for someone we can grow into a technical expert for the Microsoft Exchange platform.
- Architectural and practical knowledge of High-Availability and Disaster Recovery technologies
- Providing direction, mentoring and coaching to junior team members.
- Interface with multiple vendors in terms of vendor relations, bug-tracking, and technical issue resolution
- Coordinating and implement integrations with other applications – i.e. PeopleSoft , AD, etc.
- Provide engineering support for Email Management in activities such as testing upgrades and migrating patches into production as well as daily support and maintenance activities
- Creation of process documentation
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Supporting unit testing, regression testing, QA, and Production Environments
- Interface directly with customers to gather requirements and figure out solutions to their needs
- Working with management and business partners to identify, estimate and prioritize solutions
- Be a change leader in the way of process improvement
- Demonstrated experience with change management and configuration policies
- 2+ years of operational experience with web servers, preferably IIS
- 8+ years of overall IT experience with 4+ years of Engineering experience
- Experience in working with vendors to troubleshoot issues and devise solutions
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with performance planning and performance monitoring and troubleshooting
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience on Windows Server environment (Windows 2000 and above)
- Experience developing integrations with other systems through scripting, etc.
- 4+ years’ experience with SQL databases (preferably SQL Server), including sound knowledge of SQL
- 3+ years in a Engineering position
- 5+ years of experience on Microsoft Exchange (5.5 to 2010)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org