McKesson Medical-Surgical is embarking on a strategic change to what and where they stock inventory to fulfill customer demand. Historically, the plans for each distribution center were independent of others. The new focus will be on a national plan. As the team leading this change, Fulfillment Strategy needs an analyst to build out and implement this process. This role will be responsible for coordinating and communicating with the internal purchasing teams, PSSP, Sales and Operations, and any other department as needed. This position will also assist in the identification and implementation of the IT requirements necessary to make this change a success.
- Compile the settings to be applied within E1 and the buying system and work with the appropriate teams to ensure completion.
- Serve as liaison for any new product or customer initiatives.
- Work with existing teams on changes to current processes to accomplish the goal.
- Identify any data and information set up required and coordinate with the appropriate teams.
- Determine any reporting needs and initiate the build of such reporting with the appropriate teams.
- Develop ongoing monitoring processes with required actions.
- Manage any troubleshooting and problem solving as required.
- Determine the items and customers in scope via analysis.
- Be prepared to give leadership updates upon notice.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization and external vendor partners
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems
Leadership and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of supply chain processes and systems
- Proficiency with MS Excel (Formulas, pivots, VLOOKUPS), MS Access, and MS PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Blue Yonder Demand and Fulfillment is a plus
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years inventory management experience
- College degree and/or equivalent experience
- Experience with the JD Edwards Enterprise One ERP
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com