This is a hybrid Sr. HR Business Partner and HR project manager role. The Sr. HR Business Partner will deliver high impact support to senior leaders and ensure alignment between the business and people strategy. The Sr. HR Business Partner will work with multiple senior leaders in several operational business functions including Materials Management, Operations Strategy, Transportation, and our Biomedical Solutions business. This role also works with executive and senior level business operations and HR leaders to develop and drive highly impactful initiatives and projects that are aligned with business and people priorities. The Sr. HR Business Partner will partner with HR Centers of Expertise and HR colleagues to drive enterprise wide HR initiatives.
- Facilitates future-focused discussions on talent and culture of the organization.
- Leads and delivers projects for across Medical Surgical Operations and the broader MMS division.
- Advises and coaches on effective leadership skills, organizational effectiveness, interpersonal communication, employee engagement, culture, and diversity.
- Act as a problem-solving partner to the business.
- Provides guidance and executes on change initiatives.
- Develop and analyze data to guide business leaders in workforce planning and execution of people strategies.
- Ensures integration of strategy and solutions in partnership with the HR Centers of Expertise and Shared Services.
- Create and drive project plans in alignment with business objectives and people initiatives.
- Responsible for partnering with senior leaders to drive the people agenda through advising and coaching on matters related to talent development, organizational performance, engagement and culture, and strategic planning.
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Proven ability to build strong and trusting relationships across multiple teams and departments
- Comfort with data and analytics
- Proven ability to create a positive culture, with high morale and strong performance
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Demonstrated strategic, critical, analytical and innovative thinking skills
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to engage and influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate and influence within a complex, matrixed organization
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience supporting senior level leaders in multiple functions as a HR business partner
- Strong change and talent management experience
- 3+ years project management leadership and experience
- Experience supporting leaders, teams and employees across a distributed network and multiple segments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and typically requires 7+ years of relevant experience.
- 5 years of HR experience in a large, high execution organization
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com