Operation Technology Manager Jobs in McDonald’s Denver, CO
This Jobsfunter Listing is about McDonalds in Denver, CO 2022
About the job
The Operations Technology Manager orchestrates the implementation and deployment of nationally and Field Office sponsored restaurant technology initiatives within their assigned areas. Acts as the subject matter expert for all operations-related technology and liaison between their assigned Field Office, IPD, and USORT. Primary customers include the Owner Operators and Field Office Leadership.
Principal Accountabilities, in addition to following McDonald’s policies and procedures, include, but are not limited to:
- Manages their assigned Field Office technology portfolios to ensure the platform is relevant and continually refreshed.
- Technology Portfolio Management
- Educates and partners with primary customers on technology investment strategies
- Acts an advocate for the Owner/Operator and company, ensuring that both points of views are clearly communicated and understood
- Develops and leads a Field Office Operations Technology Team with the support of the FAC Technology Support Network
- Educates primary customers on escalation processes and updates and acts as the escalation point when normal channels fail.
- Leads the expansion of an effective OTP Program within their assigned Field Office to support technology deployment
- Strengthens the Field Office technology support network by leveraging field resources in executing the Field Office technology strategy.
- Ensures that operations training on new technology is executed within their assigned areas of coverage.
- Builds and leverages a Field Office Technology team as needed to advocate and communicate to the field.
- Identifies opportunities via trend analysis of Atos & Sherlock Call Volume reports Initiative Deployment
- Confirms Field Office readiness for initiative deployment
- Partners with the Field Office Operations, PMO and Deployment Teams to ensure Technology Deployment is aligned and sequenced with other initiatives and effectively implemented.
- Customizes restaurant technology deployment targets for their assigned areas based on local requirements and monitors progress against those targets. Updates Field Officer on results against the targets both pre and post implementation.
- Responsible for becoming a Subject Matter Expert on initiatives and nationally sponsored technology innovations tests to help ensure successful execution within their assigned areas.
- Partners with USORT on the testing/deployment/support of technology initiatives
- Maintains a detailed level of understanding of both operations and restaurant-related technologies Operations Integration
- Provides leadership to the Field Office FAC, Coops and Sub Teams
- Counsels primary customers on how to incorporate technology initiatives and routines into restaurant operations to grow sales, guest counts, and build Operator cash flow.
- Communicates and shares best practices and successes in effective technology solutions to enhance restaurant operations.
- Identifies effective measurements, analyzes, and makes adjustments to ensure technology initiatives are incorporated into the operations of the restaurant to achieve successful business objectives.
- Strategic Communication
- Provides advice and counsel to inter and intra-departmental cross-functional teams focused on creating innovative technology solutions that support business objectives
- Provides strategic operations technology communications to primary customers on current/future state of restaurant-related technologies
- Develops and executes effective communication strategies to stakeholders in support of national, Field Office, and local technology initiatives.
- Partners with Field Office leadership to develop the annual plan. Functional Responsibilities
- Ensures backup is in place within each Field Office when they are not available.
- Ensures Field Office RFM administrators are in place in their assigned areas.
- Ensures SMART administrators are in place in their assigned Field Office.
- Ensures e*Restaurant leads are in place in their assigned Field Office
- Oversees Change of ownership, new restaurants, relocations and rebuilds to ensure restaurants open on time with full functionality.
Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact [email protected]
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Denver, CO
Application Deadline: N/A