This Jobsfunter Listing is about Mastercard in San Francisco, CA 2022
About the job
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Mastercard Enterprise Partnerships Intern
The Mastercard Enterprise Partnerships (MEP) team opens up new industries for Mastercard by applying our network model in new ways, forging powerful connections beyond payments, and transforming how businesses, governments, and people interact.
MEP seeks a dynamic intern to work within the Enterprise Partnerships team focused on helping the team grow in the Transit, & Travel, Pharmaceutical & Med Tech and Supply Chain. We are seeking a passionate and motivated intern who enjoys using research to help us continue to develop, optimize and put the finishing touches on projects and programs for our enterprise-level partners.
Anticipated Projects Will Include But Not Be Limited To
- Help track, monitor, analyze and report on key performance metrics of current programs in market (on-going during internship)
- Conduct market research in specific areas of focus (e.g. Transit, Supply Chain, etc), specifically identifying/validating new and existing partners, pain points and challenges within each vertical, and exploring/validating how MEP can help solve (first 2 weeks)
- Work with MEP leads and other internal teams to validate market research and then socialize (next 1-2 weeks)
- Collaborate with leads to develop proposals based on research or in conjunction with existing proposals or product strategy (Post-research)
- Contribute to the team in continuously improving our GTM tactics to identify the best ways to work with our enterprise level partners over time – from specific divisions and business units to specific tactics and topics (Post-research/onboarding – on-going during internship)
- Final presentation on findings/contributions and or specific assignment to our Strategic Account Management Lead
Through this role the MEP intern will have the opportunity to quickly learn about MA’s core business and discover how our enterprise relationships provide mutual benefit to both Partner and MA by opening up new payment flows.
The Ideal Candidate Can Be
Undergraduate Candidate with a focus in
- Business Administration
All About You
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Interest in the payments/fintech space
- Interest in the pharmaceutical transit & travel, and trade/supply chain industries
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking
- Ability to partner across the organization
- Graduating on Dec. 2022 or beyond in an undergraduate or accelerated Masters program, minimum GPA of 3.0
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: N/A