This Jobsfunter Listing is about Mastercard in O’Fallon, MO 2022
About the job
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Global Product Integration – Customer Success Team
The Global Product Integration (GPI) team is a global team within the Customer Delivery organization.
With a focus on new technology, products and services, the Global Product Integration team collaborates with product owners, development teams, and other stakeholders across Mastercard to efficiently and effectively deploy solutions with speed, quality and predictability. GPI is responsible for assessing new products and enhancements to equip Customer Delivery to support and scale projects from customer onboarding, testing, launch, and transition to BAU.
The Customer Success Team at its core a technical team having development experience with the following remit:
- Responsible for educating and supporting new and existing customers on the integration aspect of Cyber and Intelligence product implementations including consultancy, training, testing, and customized production configurations.
- Partners with Global Product, Customer Delivery and O&T providing technical, support and product expertise to customers throughout the lifecycle of the product: from concept to build to market test to launch to evolving / enhancing the product.
- Defines requirements for new [or enhancements to existing] onboarding and troubleshooting tools, adhering to standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop and enhance software through programming in Java, unit testing, implementation, documenting and delivery of software solutions.
- Responsible for programming, testing, deployment, implementation, documentation, maintenance, and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Manage and troubleshoot customer integrations during implementation.
- Provide product technical training to cross-functional internal cross-functional teams.
- Support collection and reporting of project metrics.
- Good understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- Working exposure to nix based systems in required.
- Working knowledge of SQL, PL SQL and Oracle.
- Working knowledge of rest services is preferred.
- Working knowledge of cloud based application development like PCF or AWS is required.
- Working knowledge of web development and technologies.
- Provide technical leadership to the team. (For Lead).
- Mentor and ramp-up junior team members. (For Lead).
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive, and able to function under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills — both verbal and written –
- Strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and able to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
- Can quickly learn and implement new technologies, application appropriate frameworks and tools. – note: moved this to be closer to above bullet as it is related.
- Knowledge of payment domain esp. card payments domain is preferred.
- Development experience on Android and/or IOS platform will be preferred.
- Development experience of cryptography frameworks preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend and apply complex concepts and technologies.
- Ability to deduce and discern challenges, bottlenecks and pitfalls at conceptual phases of an architecture, solution and / or infrastructure.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: O’Fallon, MO
Application Deadline: N/A