Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Mastercard in Pune,Maharashtra,India 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Acceptance Technical Optimization Analyst
- Monitors, evaluates, and ensures quality and efficiency in all Mastercard customer interactions; analyzes and measures service level performance to achieve customer satisfaction
- Investigates acceptance issues to understand root cause, determine necessary actions and contribute to resolution activities
- Tracks existing gaps to report to more senior team members regarding resolution progress
- Reviews large datasets containing customer feedback to identify potential acceptance issues
- Interfaces with Mastercard customers to resolve routine acceptance challenges, escalating complex issues to more senior team members
- Leads medium-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
- Extensive experience troubleshooting and contributing to the delivery of holistic resolutions in response to acceptance gaps
- Successful track record leading medium-sized projects or initiatives
- Experience reporting progress against existing gaps to more senior team members
- Experience interfacing with high value Mastercard customer accounts to communicate and report acceptance issues
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All Activities Involving Access To Mastercard Assets, Information, And Networks Comes With An Inherent Risk To The Organization And, Therefore, It Is Expected That Every Person Working For, Or On Behalf Of, Mastercard Is Responsible For Information Security And Must
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune,Maharashtra,India
Application Deadline: N/A