This Jobsfunter Listing is about Marsh in Norwich, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Workflow and Quality Assurance Account Handler – Marsh – Norwich
Hybrid working pattern available with 3 x days a week in the office and 2 x days at home.
What can you expect?
Fantastic opportunity to provide support to existing London and Norwich based colleagues (including Client Executives) in servicing a large multi-national, multi-product line portfolio of business. The successful candidate will contribute towards and/or meet internal targets in respect of error reduction, quality checking & processing, in relation to all Bowring Marsh product lines.
With 10 offices in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Continental Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, United States and Bermuda, our Bowing Marsh teams cover a range of Insurance products across the following areas: Property, Casualty, Terrorism, North American Property, Life Sciences and Mining.
What you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive Benefits Package including: 27 days annual leave, excellent pension contributions, private medical cover, life assurance, income protection, employee assistance program, plus a range of flexible benefits including the option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year, cycle to work, dental insurance, health assessments plus many more.
- Generous Family Leave including: 6 months paid maternity leave, 4 months paid paternity leave, 6 months paid adoption leave plus shared parental leave options. To help ease the transition when you return to work you will be able to work 8 weeks at 80% of your normal work pattern and receive 100% of your normal salary.
We will count on you to:
- Coordinate and monitor the flow of business from London into Marsh Operations
- Prepare Market Reform Contracts and Endorsements (MRCs and MRCEs) using our document templates and adapt these based on information received from our clients and input from the broking team
- Calculate applicable taxes using our tax tool
- Arrange for new clients to be set-up on our systems
- Take responsibility for Quality Assurance checking in relation to: Bowring Marsh Procedures, Marsh Compliance Standards, FCA and other regulatory body guidelines.
- Take effective control and management of internal targets in respect of: Workflow, Contract Certainty, Premium Warranties, Payments, MRCE Workflow, Late Signings
- Monitor and track of MRCE documents
- Manage the broking of MRCEs / alterations identified within the de-broke/tidy process
- Review and respond to queries emanating from Marsh Operations, internal colleagues, markets and clients
- Be part of a “technical centre of excellence” for North American and International Property, Terrorism, and Casualty business, consistently delivering quality professional advice to clients, colleagues and markets
What you need to have:
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and conscientious approach
- Planning and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Quick to take on-board new information, which is technical in nature.
- Ability to cope with cyclical nature of the business
- Solid numeracy skills
What makes you stand out:
- Previous Insurance experience
- Experience within a similar role
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing reasonable support to any candidate with a disability/health condition to allow them to fully participate in the recruitment process. We welcome candidates to contact us at [email protected] to discuss any specific needs.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Norwich, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A