Website Majid Al Futtaim
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Majid Al Futtaim in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
The key responsibility of the GM of Digital Marketing, Growth & Insights is to provide vision and leadership for the strategic development of the Lifestyle digital marketing landscape. Leading the digital marketing strategy, growth marketing, insights, owned & paid media, CRM, customer lifecycle & eCommerce analytics for the Lifestyle Business Unit.
The role is also responsible for owning the direction and execution of MAF Lifestyle’s digital marketing efforts to increase brand awareness, drive traffic, and sales generation. Working closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels and create best in class digital ecosystem.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
Financial & Standards
- Lead Majid Al Futtaim Lifestyle definition and implementation of the digital marketing strategy, digital analytics, insights & eCommerce in line with the Group marketing strategy for all e-commerce assets.
- Drive efficiency and planning processes that will aid digital delivery, online sales and customer retention.
- Drive innovation and encourage the wider Marketing & Omni teams to seek out and identify new trends in digital, including technical enhancement, content creation and deployment.
- Owns the performance marketing framework, lead the planning, implementation, optimization and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximize ROI across all digital marketing channels.
- Oversee CRM Lifecycle implementation, development, management, working closely with Holding CRM team to drive Life Time Value and Database growth.
- Provides management & marketing team visibility into data-driven insights that inform the business’s strategic direction and KPI’s.
- Collaborate with BI department to drive Digital Marketing Advance Analytics initiatives.
- Own growth marketing strategy ensuring seamless customer-facing experience across acquisition and retention.
- Create and implement social media strategy to align with business goals and drive social commerce strategy.
- Develop an affiliate marketing strategy working with Affiliate partners and cross-functional teams to execute programs that increase revenue.
- Own paid media strategy, activities and optimization on Google, manage search and shopping ads.
- Owns the development and deployment of MAFL business-wide digital marketing and analytics initiatives.
- Monitor online analytics tools, identify key customer pain points, and drive initiatives aimed at improvement of overall user journey and conversion rate, including but not limited to A/B testing.
- Develop and implement effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies, coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research
- Work with the Senior Director – Marketing & Communications in setting annual budgets and target KPIs.
- Ensure optimal utilization of digital channels and focus on conversion, to generate quality traffic and support the achievement of commercial targets.
- Optimize spend across paid channels via attribution modelling and spread a data-driven culture throughout the organization.
- Conduct competitor analysis to provide insights on competition practices and formulate recommendations to improve the company online presence and showcase its competitive advantages.
- Track and measure the performance of all digital marketing channels and propose optimization initiatives to maximize marketing ROI.
- Build rapport across operational functions to ensure keen understanding of business requirements and support with optimal service.
- Manage the performance of digital and media agencies to ensure Majid Al Futtaim Lifestyle brands benefit from the most advanced technical frameworks, best media-buying conditions, and most qualitative service levels.
- Work with the brands Marketing Managers in setting monthly budgets and target KPIs to achieve the brand plans.
- Organize and facilitate e-commerce performance reviews with the Omni team and Product Owners.
Company: Majid Al Futtaim
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A