Ecommerce & Platform Specialist Vacancies in Lyreco Central Europe Pezinok, Bratislava, Slovakia
Website Lyreco Central Europe
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Lyreco Central Europe in Pezinok, Bratislava, Slovakia 2022
About the job
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
As an E-commerce Platforms Specialist you will be a part of a Digital team, a small group of highly skilled and engaged specialists, working to provide the right digital content and experience through the right channels by understanding customer journeys and what drives customers’ behaviors and preferences.
You are up-to-date and interested in e-commerce trends. E-commerce projects are ideal for somebody who is curious, able to grasp tasks quickly and solve problems independently.
You will become a go-to person to provide consulting and solutions for Eshop users.
- Covering all Eshop optimization needs aiming to improve user experience, including feature testing, bug identification and reporting
- Communicating updates and new features across departments (Marketing, Customer service, Sales, etc.)
- Diagnosing requests, walk colleagues through the problem-solving process and/or refer the most specialized cases to Lyreco group experts
- Learning and sharing key touchpoints of Customer journeys
- Making suggestions to improve customer experience and executing Voice of customer research
- Gaining and implementing knowledge in SEO, UX and CRO (you will get support on personal development if needed)
- Mastering different tools and applications that will help you to do your job more efficiently at the end of the day
Required Personal Profile, Qualifications And Skills
- At least 2 years of online marketing experience or 2+ years of working on similar or customer support oriented role
- Understanding of the link between frontend and backend, set-up of Customer in SAP is a plus
- Problem-solving skills, from identification to resolution
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills to update the organization about the latest changes
- Being comfortable with new technologies and having a passion for learning
- Being able to figure out how different systems integrate and work together to drive the results
- English at level at least B1
- Additional marketing certifications is a plus
What You Might Like About This Role
- Identifying and resolving more advanced and non-standard tasks on Lyreco Eshop
- Getting to the root of the problem
- Cooperating with IT support team to improve our platform
- Seeing your reasonable suggestions implemented
Company: Lyreco Central Europe
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Pezinok, Bratislava, Slovakia
Application Deadline: N/A