Website Luxury Presence
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Luxury Presence in United States 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
We’re looking for an Implementation Specialist to join our growing Client Success team. Do you love high end, luxury real estate? Do you find fulfillment in helping others? Are you hyper-organized, and project oriented? Do you want to play a critical role in building stunningly beautiful websites for top realtors across the country? If so, we’d love to speak with you!
As an Implementation Specialist, your role is to guide the build out and design of award-winning websites for the world’s top luxury real estate agents. You’ll immediately bond and build a relationship with your client, understanding their business, brand, and vision and translating it into actionable steps for our internal teams. As the primary point of contact, you are both a brand ambassador for Luxury Presence and a project manager who will guide clients through their first 4-8 weeks with Luxury Presence. You’ll quickly master our product, processes and tools in order to deliver an amazingly beautiful website product while delivering a white-glove treatment all the way through.
Your skills will be put to the test as you actively manage a book of business and help launch websites without compromising on speed or quality. Throughout the implementation cycle you will consistently exceed KPIs focused around website launch speed and delivering exceptional client experiences. This is a challenging and highly visible role in the company where you will be entrusted with our most important client relationships. Only those who love optimizing processes, enjoy serving clients, and have exceptional pride in their work need apply.
You’re good at:
– Understanding what amazing design looks like and articulating the details thanks to your understanding of UX/UI best practices
– Anticipating and understanding client vision, translating them into actionable next steps
– Communicating with clients, particularly in explaining order of operations, technical complexities and setting expectations
– Identifying problems and proposing solutions
– Using software and tools to help yourself and clients stay organized and on schedule
– Interpreting, guiding, and executing client’s vision
– Maintaining an amazingly high bar for website quality and design; you love the details and won’t compromise
– 0-2 years experience in software implementation, media agency campaign execution, or creative operations for a design company
– An interest in luxury real estate industry (a passion is a plus)
– A strong portfolio of work in website design or another creative field
– Previous success working in fast-pace, high-volume environments and delivering every time
– Previous experience with platforms like Squarespace, Shopify, WordPress etc.
– Enthusiasm, competitive spirit, friendly and sunny disposition
– Draw people in with your excitement and can-do attitude
– Feel empowered removing roadblocks for client and team members
– Work efficiently and know how to hit deadlines
– Don’t take yourself too seriously
Company: Luxury Presence
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A