Do you want to be the responsible for managing all Cargo Operation affairs and to maintain service standards as defined under Lufthansa Cargo guidelines?
- Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
- Implements continuous process improvements within area of responsability.
- Assists in the management of all Warehouse installations, including stock keeping and functional control.
- Assists in the analysis of cost/budget achievements/service element and performance.
- Monitors the operational performance for all aspects of the LCAG product.
- Support the implementation of local/regional measures meant for the support of the worldwide handling strategy.
- Monitors the performance of subcontractors to ensure required performance levels and requests required corrective action.
- Continuously develops process improvements within export and import cargo services, in close cooperation with the key interfaces.
- Computer literate as user.
- English and Other/Local required.
- Company may provide relocation assistance.
- CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
- Knowledge of warehouse and logistics management.
- Qualification according to CHM / GOM.
- German desirable.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- University Degree or equivalent higher education diploma.
- 3-6 years’ export and import warehouse operations experience.
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org