So what are you waiting to join the exciting world of Lufthansa Cargo? Do ou want to be theresponsible for the physical handling and documentation of cargo and mail?
- Reporting deviations from agreed standards.
- Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
- Prepares LCAG schedules and short term planning of operational resources.
- Maintains security records related to training for all staff at Lufthansa.
- Ensuring that security and safety procedures are adhered to, in accordance with guidelines and procedures.
- Authorizes overtime for LCAG staff when required by operational needs.
- Resolves compliance findings from audits or government agencies.
- Oversees the security company to maintain screening & security compliance.
- Conducts quarterly security self-audits.
- Implementation of new LCAG handling processes at GHA level.
- Review of Cargo Building Security Plan.
- Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by superior.
- Company may provide relocation assistance.
- High stress levels.
- Noise pollution.
- CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
- Constant time pressure.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- English and Local/Other required.
- Computer literate, MS Office as user.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Must be able to obtain work permit in the U.S.
- Qualification according to CHM / GOM desirable.
- Shift work / overtime.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor desirable.
- 5 years or more of experience in logistics, airfreight handling and/or operations.
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org