Are you ready to join the team and shape the future of the global Lufthansa Group sales organization? We are going the extra mile every day to foster change, innovate the way we do business and to shape a future-ready sales organization. Would you like to be part of the restart of air travel and define innovative ways for B2B interaction? Apply now!
- Performs all other duties assigned.
- Conception, implementation and evaluation of a regular process of global B2B customer surveys (CRPI 2.0) as well as coordination of the collection of long-term developments in local Customer Advisory Boards.
- Steering the efficient and effective further development of internal processes and establishing a sustainable idea and innovation management within the AX organization.
- Design and execute an optimal global strategy process to improve the long-term market position of the Lufthansa Group
- Hub Airlines, Purple Moon, EW and EW Discover.
- Coordination of global AX positions on strategic topics and definition of options for action through structured strategic dialog events with senior management, experts and commercial interfaces.
- Computer literate as user.
- Knowledge of relevant technologies, digitalization and broad industry knowledge.
- English required.
- Knowledge of B2B customer segments, sales channels, products, programs of LHG Hub Airlines.
- Assessment screening.
- CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
- German desirable.
- Company may provide relocation assistance.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must be able to obtain work permit in the U.S.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor and Master Degree required.
- University degree (Master) in economics or equivalent.
- Min. 3 years of working experience in Sales or other commercial processes (Network Management, Revenue Management, Distribution, Alliances).
- High school certificate, A level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org