During the entire duration of the program, our trainees will be learning the objectives and business processes in order to become contributors to the development of strategic concepts and their implementation within the organization. We want you to:
- Foster relationships with leadership by networking and job shadowing senior team leaders to gain a better understanding of Lufthansa Group’s position in the industry.
- Perform all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
- Design, develop, and implement projects according to departmental objectives.
- Establish and implement strategic concepts to drive business that best align Lufthansa Group in the industry according to the brand.
- Analyze existing processes, suggest feedback for improvement of implementation strategies, and advise on any necessary change management measures for best practices.
- Develop a strong understanding for the business operation and major processes by collaborating directly with leadership and departmental heads on various functions.
- Knowledge in Aeronautics Industry & Processes are desirable.
- Cooperation skills / team player.
- CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
- Full vaccination against Covid19 is a requirement.
- Motivation to work in the Aviation industry.
- Intercultural awareness.
- English required.
Willingness to relocate within the United States and abroad.
- Assessment may be required.
- College degree/vocational training required.
- MS Office as user.
- Willingness to travel.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduated in the last 2 years from Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in the fields of Business, Economics, Engineering, Social Sciences, Political Science, Psychology, Aeronautics, or comparable.
- High school diploma/GED required.
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org