We are now seeking to appoint a highly committed and motivated Digital Communications Officer who will work across the Events, Communications and Alumni Relations (ECAR) Team. The ECAR team works across two LSE Departments: the School of Public Policy and the European Institute.
- The Digital Communications Officer will play a lead role in the management of social media platforms, website and promotion of the European Institute and School of Public Policy research and wider activities.
- Work well as part of a team with a flexible approach
- Have the ability to plan and organize own workload
- Clear written and spoken English
Qualification & Experience:
- Have knowledge and experience of social media platforms
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org