The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) is entering an exciting period in its 125-year history. LSE 2030 will deliver a new strategic direction that will preserve and build on LSE’s status as a world leading social science university that educates brilliant minds and creates knowledge that can transform global societies for a global impact.
- The Reporting and Insight Analyst will work closely with the Business Analyst and Support & Data Officer to deliver strategic analysis and insight projects across the division by handling data-extractions, delivering analysis, and reporting. In particular, the post holder will also work closely with the Marketing Manager (Regular Giving) on the provision of data support for regular giving appeals, providing datasets and segmentation.
- A good level of numeracy and ability to present financial information and costings
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and technical issues to a non-technical audience
- A customer focussed approach to work and ability to collaborate
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of interrogating data using SQL and producing complex reports
- Experience of working from business or user requirements
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org