FT-Cashier-Day vacancy in Lowe’s Companies, Inc. Rockingham, NC
Website Lowe's Companies, Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Lowes Companies Inc in Rockingham, NC 2022
About the job
What You Will Do
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than just an improvement store. We’re also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
Whether you’re providing a quick, friendly checkout experience, helping our customers get the best value for their money, or assisting with payment or exchanges, it’s your job as a cashier to ensure every customer exits on a high note. You could be that final nudge of encouragement that a customer needs to transform a great project idea into reality.
You will also:
- Deliver a fast, friendly, and professional checkout experience.
- Scan and bag items accurately and efficiently.
- Manage a cash register, payments, and exchanges.
What’s in It for You?
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer new opportunities to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe’s team. Cashier team members also gain:
- A 10% discount on everything at Lowe’s.
- Access to training and tuition reimbursement programs for trade certifications, college education, and more.
- Eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
- A talented and supportive team of associates who will welcome you like family.
- Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits *.
Your Day at Lowe’s
- Deliver excellent customer service at the register.
- Showcase great customer service and with a winning smile.
- Answer customer questions.
- Help maintain a store that feels like home.
- Be able to work a variety of shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Be able to lift items of up to 10lbs. unassisted.
- Be able to stand or sit for long periods of time while engaging with customers.
- Be able to use common retail technology, such as smart phones and tablets.
- For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, email [email protected].
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
- Benefits offerings change each year and eligibility varies. For the most up-to-date breakdown of what’s available to you, visit MyLowesBenefits.com.
Lowe’s adheres to CDC cleanliness and social distancing guidelines. Learn more at: lowes.com/l/safe.html
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Company: Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Rockingham, NC
Application Deadline: N/A