Primarily responsible to manage assigned area’s annual business plan/budget/trend. Responsible for preparation, analysis and transmission of variety of finance reports in accordance with corporate requirements (i.e. budgets, budget phasing, reporting, commentary). Manage cost control and conduct budget meetings with departmental managers. Inform of any risk and/or opportunities related to their assigned area. Primary support person for all finance related issues for operating departments.
- Coordinating Budget/Trend deadlines with various business partners. Preparation of Budget/Trend based on corporate calendar, including inputs, allocations, receiving costs, commentary on all Budget/Trend changes. Review meeting preparation with Controllers/Department heads on their Budget/Trend changes.
- Commentary for Actuals vs. Budget/Trend. For Flash/corporate meetings: Meeting preparation for controllers’ department heads on their monthly results. Analyze Actual variances to Budget/ Trend.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, fast paced work environment
- Strong computer skills required
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of experience in finance preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com