As a key part of a Technical Security team, we’ll ask you to identify improvements to technical designs to ensure that platforms and systems are secure. Positioned between supporting large projects and programmes and working with operational and platform teams, you’ll ensure that security objectives are built directly into our systems. If compliance as code, guardrails, and Dev/Sec/Ops all resonate with yourself, then you could be just the Security Specialist we’re looking for.
- Working with cross-discipline teams to tackle complex challenges that often occur when developing innovative secure solutions within a banking environment.
- Using your analytical approach to review systems and present a view on the current security posture of key components of LBG infrastructure.
- Acting as an SME, and providing guidance, and consultation where support is needed.
- Identifying security design weaknesses, and communicating those challenges to a range of colleagues, ensuring their remediation.
- Sponsoring key Automation initiatives which allow us to improve our services and keep pace with the rate of change.
- Familiar with DevOps toolsets and have some hands-on coding skills.
- Assessment of systems against internal security frameworks and baseline build requirements.
- The authoring of logical and technical security patterns, Cloud guardrails and other guidance, based on internal security standards and industry benchmarks.
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud security frameworks used by the main Cloud providers (e.g. Google, Azure, AWS)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced background in Security disciplines (e.g., Networks, Data Security, Application Security and Identity & Access Management).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newport, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com