We have exciting plans for 2021 and beyond, and we’re looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to help us make our ideas a reality. Working in our Lab will give you the opportunity to work in a lively and collaborative team who are focused on delivering products that improve the experience for Lloyds Banking Group colleagues and customers!
- You’ll work with senior colleagues across the engineering field to define and embed our automation strategy across the lab.
- You’ll build our chapter, coach & mentor our growing, dedicated team, providing the leadership direction that will drive quality software solutions into production.
- You’ll continuously seek opportunities to improve the lab testing strategy and identify how we can streamline our testing process with new technologies and tooling.
- You’ll lead the definition of the lab test process, drive the design and delivery of an automation test framework around Continuous Integration using Behaviour Driven Development methods.
- You’ll ensure that software is built in a way which is consistent with – and exploits where possible – the collective frameworks, patterns and industry innovations that exist across the wider Engineering community
- You’ll build effective working relationships with other Lead Quality Engineers across the value stream to drive the quality approach and tooling across multiple labs.
- Strong Quality Engineering background with deep technical expertise, including test automation, testing best practices and full-stack application infrastructure.
- Good working knowledge of performance testing, accessibility testing, security testing, continuous integration tools and cloud technologies.
- Passion for leading and mentoring Quality Engineers within the team and driving a collaborative engineering culture.
- Passionate about driving productivity with a focus on reducing risk within teams through an automation first approach.
- Strong stakeholder communication skills and an enthusiasm for advocating quality across Product & Engineering
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience leading and embedding Quality Transformation initiatives across multiple teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org